TEMPORARILY DELAYED DUE TO COVID LOCKDOWN – New dates to be advised.
- Gitanes: 613-563-0699 (amazing Burgers at Gitanesburger!)
- Zaks on Elgin: 613-421-0038
- Beckta: 613-238-7063 (Delivers within 6km of the restaurant….luckily they are just one block away)
- Whalesbone: 613-505-4300
- Riviera: 613-233-6262
- Johnny Farina: 613-565-5155
- Métropolitain Brasserie: 613-562-1160
Here are just some of the activities and experiences available in the region as of Thursday, March 25:
- Book a staycation at one of 20 Ottawa hotels in April and get exclusive access to performances by your favourite musicians and comedians in a safe and fun way! Ottawa Tourism and RBC Ottawa Bluesfest have teamed up to present the Room Service Concert Series: An Ottawa Hotel Exclusive, where private concerts are broadcast on in-hotel TV systems. Book now for one or more of the 8 dates on offer between April 9 and 30, 2021!
- Show your favourite local businesses some love by taking part in the #MyOttawa Local’s Guide! Ottawa Tourism is creating a guide of some of the best local coffee shops, galleries, experiences and more, starting with nominations crowdsourced from the public. Nominate a business now until the end of March, then vote for your favourite in April. FREE!
- Get out and explore a new part of the city! Visit Cumberland Ward and support great local businesses and discover hidden gems. FREE!
- Visit one of the cozy heated outdoor patios in Ottawa for a bite with your household (make your reservation for up to four people to a table). Visit a local restaurant or order take out to support our local foodie scene!
- Check out what’s on at museums in Ottawa! The Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau, Québec and the Canadian War Museum are open Wednesdays through Sundays; the Canadian Museum of Nature and the National Gallery of Canada are open Thursdays through Sundays; and the Ingenium museums (Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, Canada Aviation and Space Museum, and Canada Science and Technology Museum) have varying dates of operation. Capacity restrictions are in place and advanced tickets are required for most museum visits.
- This weekend is the inaugural Ottawa Black Film Festival. From Thursday, March 25 to Sunday, March 28, check out films from here and from abroad that highlight the reality of Black people.
- There are always fun, online concerts and events presented by the National Arts Centre! Check out the free Powwow Workout Class on Thursday, March 25; BLAKDENIM on Friday, March 26; and Northern Cadence: International Jazz Series on Saturday, March 27. Some events are FREE!